Well, i was at the shop helping Mrs Chapman and i had been working there for a few days already. I also brought Ben along because I wanted to spend every minute of my time with him.
Then..my worst fears happened as Miranda caught a glimpse of me with BEN! I was totally rooted to the ground..I hadn't even seen her enter the shop. DANG! Miranda was totally smirking. I swear ... OH SHIT!!! there goes my hopes of not letting my school mates know about him. And to make it worse, i got scolded by Mrs Chapman who felt that I should have been more open about Ben.. and she asked me questions like whether i loved him and stuff..
Next day in school, i knew that this was the moment that i had been dreading for like over the weekends... Miranda OBVIOUSLY had been spreading rumours.. BUT forturnately Debbie stepped in to tell Miranda to stop telling those bloody rumours and now , my schoolmates even dare to play with Ben
Life can't be any better :)
Alright, bye
No comments:
Post a Comment