Tuesday, July 20, 2010

MY freakin life

hey guys.Anna here. This is my first blog post and i'm here to tell you a little of my life.

I have a little baby brother who has a hydrocephalus. Hydrocephalus makes his head a little big for a normal baby but he is still as loveable as others :) I love him even though he is handicapped and my whole family adores him.

ALthough my whole family loves him , i'm still a little concern about my classmates finding out. I have no idea whether they will love him as my family does. Maybe they will ridicule him.. so i'm keeping him out their lives first.

YES! Finally! Miranda saw him at the store and began to tell my school-mates and it was all around the school. It was ugly rumours at first and I almost knocked Miranda off her feet but i controlled my anger and NOW! the whole school is sorry for me and are beganing to like Ben. I thought it was symphaty but now I can see they genuinely care for my Benny :) ok thats it.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment